Top Investment Trends in 2019
People will not miss the following investments in 2019. In fact, the following will be top investments in 2019:
- Stock market: Even during years of financial crisis the stock market growth was considerable. In the future, the fintech companies would bring about improved modes of settling transactions. These would bring further growth in employment, per capita income and economic growth. People will not miss this opportunity to invest more in stocks.
- Cryptos: For the investors who get curious about newly introduced investment methods, they can jump with the joy of earning huge profits. In fact, digital currency will eventually replace physical money and cards. Cryptos have huge growth potential. No one will think is it a safe option to use Bitcoin trader. Cryptos will lead the show in 2019.
- Real estate: The occupiable land volume has shrunk in major cities. This will hike the land prices. Though real estate is in a downward trend in few nations during the current situation, it would boom in near future. Real estate crowdfunding sites are gaining popularity. This will ensure that real estate is one of the most wanted investment avenues.
- 4. Peer to peer lending: The rates of interest offered by banks have come to the floor. Lots of investors have idle funds. But they fear to take up other options of investment involving too much of risk. Peer to peer lending gives the advantage of having spread. Hence risk is low and earnings are more than the bank offered rate.
- Health insurance: People are becoming very health conscious. The world has become a very inhabitable place to live in. Pollution leads to various diseases. Technology has improved health care methods and medication. But still, it is becoming costlier. The year 2019 would see a soar in the number of younger generation buying health insurance plans. This is basically done by them to ensure they lead a medical-expense free life.
- Startup seed capital: Startups are rocking in all the sectors. Presently they are struggling to get capital. There is a lack of patrons. But in near future, investors would realize the potential of startups. There would be crowdfunding apps which would facilitate providing capital to startup ventures. These would offer attractive returns. They have good growth potential. Hence financing startups would be a preferred investment in 2019.
Earlier we had traditional and limited investment choices. In spite of poor returns, we had to subscribe them. But the near future would bring many changes.