Cooking Gluten-Free! is available once again and sets a high standard in gluten-free baking and cooking,
pleasing even the most discriminating palate.
Enjoy food again!
The book and CD make excellent gifts.
- An essential daily cookbook for anyone eliminating gluten or wheat from their diet and for those who dine with them daily.
- Unique flour mix, for moist and delicious baked goods, pleasing even the most discriminating palate.
- Recipes from celebrity and award winning chefs, including Charlie Trotter, Bob Kinkead, Dennis Leary, and Tom Douglas. Many chefs are James Beard award winners or nominees.
- 247-page hardcover book with lay-flat binding
- Complete details of gluten-free diet, how to get started, resources, glossary of gluten-free flours and usage, lunch and snack ideas, children & the gluten-free diet, list of specific foods to avoid by registered dietitian Shelley Case, Forward by Cynthia Rudert M.D., and much more.
- Consistently receives 5-star customer reviews
- Award winning book
- Full-color watercolors throughout
Gluten-free cookbook is found to have nearly 100 recipes and everyone can enjoy this delicious recipes and advice for the preparation of the fresh ingredients is given. From the pasta to the lamingtons of fresh dishes you can rediscover the delicious favorite recipes of gluten-free. No one can feel the missing of the gluten content and it gives the satisfaction. Moreover, there is no need for the paying of prices to the gluten free which is in the store for the alternatives to the gluten. You can check out the cookbooks content and view publisher site to know how you can save from the title of the cookbook recipes. Gluten-free chicken recipe is also available in this book. The book is also available in the form of a chip having the same title and you can save this to your cart when you purchase the cookbook.
|“...a beautifully illustrated collection of tantalizing gluten-free recipes presented simply and practically…providing many gluten-free solutions for family favorites a celiac couldn’t otherwise enjoy.”|
|Elaine Monarch, Executive Director
Celiac Disease Foundation
“Gorgeous watercolors grace most pages…a unique flour mix is used to create moist, tender baked goods…over 190 recipes allow the wheat-free and gluten-free individual to take pleasure in food again.”
|Cynthia Kupper, Executive Director
Gluten Intolerance Group
Libraries across the country purchased many copies of the title please be sure to check it out by asking for:
Cooking Gluten-Free! A Food Lover�s Collection of Chef and Family Recipes Without Gluten or Wheat
- Paperback: ISBN-10: 0970866003
- Hardcover: ISBN-10: 0970866011